Beauty*Supplies*Surprise !!




I must be honest - I am a JUNKIE when it comes to online buying! 

From clothes to the latest in Online Marketing material, my credit card has seen it all! 

*** 

Current weaknesses include:


***

Recently I joined the [rubybox] movement! 

"rubybox delivers beauty’s best luxury trial-size samples and expert insider advice, without any fuss. Between the 8th and the 15th of every month, rubybox members receive a beautiful, bespoke box containing luxury, trial-size samples that span across beauty categories."

So I was VERY excited to receive a knock at the door and open it up to a friendly delivery man with my colourful [rubybox] branded flyer *nice touch*

The process is always so exciting when opening my [rubybox] parcel as it takes me back to "Pass The Parcel" as a little kid with all the layers :) 

Underneath layer 1 (the flyer) I found this [rubybox] branded cardboard box protector: 



 Underneath layer two I found this lovely glossy black [rubybox] box: 



Within the box was this: 


A spoiling of luxury product samples including: 

1. *YSL Manifesto fragrance: - I LOVE IT! And it is definitely going on my next wish list*

2. *Elizabeth Arden's Face Care products: including Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, Optimizing Skin Serum and Gentle Hydrating Cream - going to try them tomorrow, and they sound perfect for my currently Summer-dry skin*

3. *Moya Cape Chamomile Hand & Body Cream: This is lovely! I have been peeling so badly post a severe sunburn about two weeks ago, and this has moisturised me like nothing else I have tried so far, and I really love the scent!*

4. *Tweezers: These are really good ones too! Needed some so I'm probably most happy about this ;) 


***


What do you think? Would you sign up to [rubybox] to get luxury samples like this? If not do you sample products before you buy them?








Comments

  1. This box sounds divine!! i have signed up before but after a few months of products I wasn't interested in, I stopped! I'm also a loyal brand buyer so don't always take to trying new products... x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts