The Week of Lurve




So, as we race our way through 2013, we have officially landed ourselves in the 
week of LOVE and all things 'romantical' (wink wink)

So in the spirit of this warm and fuzzy feeling, I thought I would list my 'Valentines Wishes', 
just because a girl can dream...


1. To wake up to pancakes in bed


2. To have a small but special bunch of flowers arrive at my door, one of my five favourites would be perfect -> Lillies, Orchards, Gerberas, Frangipanis or Cosmos 
{okay I'll admit the last two are really hard to find but still...}


3. To have a lovely dinner with my favourite person at one of our favourite person to one of our favourite restaurants - Mo's Noodles


4. To have the gift of a place in the next Digital Marketing Course run by Stellies University


5. To have a love letter from my lover



If even one of these 'wishes' were to come true, it would be my best Valentines Day yet!

What are your Valentines' dreams?

xxx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts