Grateful.

Description Source: dictionary.com

As we move out of one month, and head-first into another, I find myself so very grateful for so many things, and so many people!

I am ever-grateful for:


  • My faith - I don't know where I would be without it. If I didn't know Jesus I don't know where I    would be. 
  • My family - my small and intimate little family - I am so grateful for the love that we share for each other in our little flat here in Ballito. I am so grateful for the laughs we share with each other. I am so grateful for the blessings my two boys are to me.
  • My health - it is something we so often take for granted, and now that I have a bit of flu I am reminded of how very awesome it is to feel well most of the days of my life! 
  • My 'extended' family - It's so special knowing that you have a network of people around you who are there for you, believe in you, help you and care deeply for you. I am so lucky I have two moms, dads, five sisters and four brothers, plus lots of cousins! So amazing how marriage joins so many people together :) 
  • My friends - I truly believe that I am one of the most blessed girls on the planet when it comes to friends! I have so many incredible friends who truly LOVE me and show me that love constantly! I am sooooo grateful for all of you. Thank you. 
  • My Apple Mac Book Pro - I am so grateful that my hubby bought this amazing piece of technology for me a year ago! I continue to learn and push myself with all the apps, programs and design items on this little beauty and I just LOVE it! Plus I have a really awesome Hot Pink cover for it which just makes me happy looking at it :) #suchagirl
  • My amazing nanny/helper - LOVE JOY. What I would do without her I do not know! She has brought what her name represents {Love & Joy} into our home, along with so much more! She is so good with little Jackson I feel so confident leaving him with her!
  • Our little home - It's not much, but it's our own space, and its perfect for us right now. 
  • My business - It is slowly growing and I now have two {maybe 3} clients. Working from home is the biggest blessing ever. 
  • Coffee - I just LOVE coffee and I actually don't think I would manage waking up every morning without it. I love the smell and the taste and the effect. My current favourite for my plunger is the Woolies Organic ground coffee. Mmmmm...
  • Jo Paul - My amazing hairdresser and friend... Never found anyone who does my hair so perfectly, and she is an amazing person to boot. Going to see her this afternoon I can't wait!
  • Perfume - it makes me feel happy no matter what! My absolute favorite is Tom Ford Black Orchid

There is so much I am grateful for and these are just a few, but I think it's good to reflect sometimes. We can get so caught up in what we don't have and what is not working the 'way it is supposed to', but at the end of the day we are all so blessed in so many ways, we just need to alter our perspectives...


Have a lovely weekend everyone x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts