I Just Love Him...


I have been so overwhelmed with love for my little boy lately {more than usual - and that is a lot!}, that I feel compelled to document or diarize all the little things that he does that I love about him, mostly because I have one of the worst memory in the world and I never want to forget these little things that he does that fills my heart with that fuzzy feeling.



Jackson Jay Fourie, 6 Months old today. You fill my heart with such happiness my baby!


  • I love the way you always wake up smiling, and that smile widens when you see me, your dad, or Gogo walk in the room
  • I love the way you sometimes ignore me when I am trying to feed you or kiss you. I know you are doing it purposefully, and it makes me want to kiss you even more!
  • I love that you are so determined -- If you want a toy that is out of your reach, you will keep worming your way there until you get it
  • I love the way you light up when you see me, no matter how many times I say "hello", you always look so happy that I am there
  • I love that you have learnt how to put your dummy in by yourself, even though it still takes you a while to get it in the right way
  • I love the way you close your eyes and place your hands over your dummy once it is finally in your mouth, as if you have found peace
  • I love the way, at night, you hold my hand, just for a few seconds after I finish feeding you your bottle. I like to believe you are saying, "I love you, Mom", and then you let go and drift off to sleep.
  • I love watching you learn how to crawl, rocking back and forth on all fours
  • I love the way you have started sleeping through the night
  • I love that you are so cuddly and love hugs, and love touching and holding me
  • I love you, and everything you do my baby boy. I love learning about who you are, and helping you develop. I love being your mom xxx




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts